Rove + Dwell's One Step Stain:
We use milk proteins, to displace toxic ingredients found in traditional finishes. Our Milk Based floor and furniture finishes and our new Exterior Penetrating Stain and Water Proofer, are the choice of professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike.
Help us share more photos!
TO BE FEATURED TAG #roveanddwell #farmhousestain
1. Mix thoroughly: Stir from the bottom up to reincorporate solids that may have settled. DO NOT SHAKE.
2. Using a fine bristled brush, foam brush, lint-free cloth, or staining pad, apply in a thin even coat; working in one direction of the grain stretch out the finish as thin as possible.
3. Remove any pooling products in carved or detailed areas.
4. Allow One-Step-Stain to dry for 2hrs between coats. *After every other coat, lightly sand with 220+ grit sandpaper or 00+ steel wool. Remove sanding dust before applying next coat. Always sand with the grain of the wood.
5. Your final coat can be gently sanded with brown craft paper or 0000 gauge steel wool if preferred.